RuneStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dung guide :)

Go down

Dung guide :) Empty Dung guide :)

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Dung guide
Vic Tiim Zz on Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 11:14

.Hey guys and welcome to my dungeoneering guide.
Most of the ppl who never played his source struggle on dungeoneering
It will include how to get going through the floors step by step.

Just a few tips on dungeoneering before I begin.
- If you get stuck contact a admin and they should get you out.
- Using melee is best for most floors.
- You can dung with mates its not just solo but you need your own set of 4 keys each.
- Any monsters inside that floor will drop keys or give you a killcount.
- If you ever need to get out of a floor use the ladder at the start of the floor

Hope you enjoy.

FLOOR 1

What I suggest you first do is kill one of the monsters then pick up the coins and go to the guy right beside where you come in, he will sell you the items that you need to complete the floor. I only buy the sword as you dont really need defensive bonuses.
Now you just have to kill enough monsters till you get all the keys, the are 4 keys. a purple, blue, gold and crimson.

Go back behind the guy that sells gear and turn right click on the small pillar and it'll take you to the boss. This boss should be very easy.

FLOOR 2

Now for this floor you have to kill 12 of the monsters to move on to the boss, it isnt that hard and doesnt take too long.

When you have killed 12 of them the exit to face the boss.

This boss shouldnt be hard either as you get given a lot of food.

FLOOR 3

This one can be very hard as you get given no food at all and they can hit quite hard. so I suggest buying mage gear and range gear and trying to trap them into the corners.
Once again you need to collect all 4 of the keys to keep going.

this boss isnt very hard either and you should pass it easy.

FLOOR 4

For this floor you have to collect all 4 keys again. Meleeing them can be very dangerous as you are given no food and they hit hard so I recommend that you kill them with a certain range. You can then move on to the boss

This boss is very easy and you shouldn't take much damage from him .

FLOOR 5

For this floor you have to kill 16 creatures. Once again the easiest way is too get mage or range and trap them behind the torches on the walls, meleeing them can be quite dangerous.

The boss is kind of easy but you might have to eat a bit of food this time.

FLOOR 6

This one is very easy using melee, it shouldn't hit anything on you so it is a very quick floor.

FLOOR 7

For this floor you have to collect all 4 keys again. But I advise using mage or range and trapping them behind boxes or something. you can take some of damage using melee but you should be able to melee them at high levels. For lower levels use range or mage while safe spotting.( make sure you save food for the boss)

The boss is a little hard and can hit high so you might have to eat quite a bit.

FLOOR 8

Alright now you are onto the final floor.. it is not that hard but can take a while to complete, you have to collect all 4 keys while getting a killcount . Don't bother about the killcount as you should get it before dropping the 4 keys unless you are very lucky.

Alright now onto the boss.. this boss can hit over 300 and can combo quite hard. I would use melee but you can use what ever combat style you want.

Completing all 8 floors should reward you with around 900k dungeoneering xp!

Hopefully the guide helped a bit. I will eventually add some pictures to make it easier to understand.

Admin
Admin

https://runestormrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down